Travel to NFA
NETC Shuttle Service
Phone: (800) 238-3358 x1113 or
- Our transportation will be either a motor coach/charter bus identified with NETC signage in the front window/door, a white passenger van or a navy sedan with the NETC signage in the front window.
- For airport security reasons, our drivers cannot leave their vehicles and must circle the airport pickup area, SO YOU WILL NEED TO LOOK FOR THE BUS OR VAN. If you do not see the vehicle 5 minutes prior to the pickup time, please call the NETC Transportation Office for guidance.
Shuttle Pickup Points at Each Airport
If your scheduled arrival time does not coincide with the shuttle schedule, ground transportation will be at your own expense as well.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA): Pickup is near the Travelers’ Aid Desk in Terminal ‘B’ (Lower Level, between Baggage Areas 5 and 6). Buses and vans depart from the outside lane. If you arrive in Terminal ‘A’ please take the Economy/Rental Car airport bus shuttle to Terminal ‘B,’ lower level, or walk across the terminal connector and go downstairs to exit door number 5, on your left.
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI): Pickup is near the Lower Level Baggage Areas 13 and 14. There is not a Travelers’ Aid Desk in this location. Buses and vans depart from the outside lane.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD): There is a Traveler’s Aid Desk between Baggage Claim Areas 4 and 5 on the baggage level, located at the east end of the terminal. Go up the ramp and out exit door number 6.
If you are scheduled to use NETC transportation, but your flight is delayed for other than weather-related reasons, the airline is responsible for your transportation. If they will not transport you, please call the NETC Transportation Office when you arrive at the airport. It will be approximately 2 hours before we can pick you up. If you choose not to use NETC transportation and arrange for other transportation, it will be at your own expense.
- You may arrive on campus any time after 12:30 p.m. the day before your course begins.
- You must depart campus after the end of your course, except for courses with a next-day departure date.
- Your vehicle must be registered at Housing/Security for stipend/security reasons, even if you do not stay on campus.
- Student and visitor parking is available in “J” and “S” lots only and overflow parking (grassy area behind “J” building) when it is open. The parking space lines have been painted yellow and are easily identifiable.
Directions to NFA
- From Baltimore: I-695 (Baltimore Beltway) to I-70 West (towards Frederick) to Route 15 North to Emmitsburg. Left turn off Route 15 to South Seton Avenue. 2nd Right onto campus (tree-lined drive).
- From Washington: I-495 (Washington Beltway) to I-270 North (towards Frederick) to Route 15 North to Emmitsburg. Left turn off Route 15 to South Seton Avenue. 2nd Right onto campus (treelined drive).
- From Philadelphia and East: Pennsylvania Turnpike West to Harrisburg, Exit 236 (Route 15). Go South on Route 15 to Emmitsburg. Right turn off Route 15 to South Seton Avenue. 2nd Right onto campus (tree-lined drive).
- From Pittsburgh and West: Pennsylvania Turnpike East to Harrisburg, Exit 236 (Route 15). Go South on Route 15 to Emmitsburg. Right turn off Route 15 to South Seton Avenue. 2nd Right onto campus (tree-lined drive).