The following is a collection of resources that track and visually present how COVID-19 is spreading across the globe.
- COVID-19 Dashboard. An interactive web-based dashboard to visualize and track reported cases in real-time. Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University.
- COVID-19 Maps and Visuals. University of Minnesota.
- COVID-19 Projections. Statistics and projections for deaths and hospital resource use for countries and states in the United States. University of Washington's Institute of Health Metrics.
- COVID-19 Tracking Project. Volunteers compile the latest numbers on tests, confirmed cases, hospitalizations and patient outcomes from every U.S. state and territory. The Atlantic.
- Open-Access Data and Computational Resources to Address COVID-19. Links to open-access data, computational and supporting resources. National Institutes of Health.
- Rt COVID-19. Up-to-date values for Rt, a key measure for how fast the virus is growing. Rt.live.
- Tracking Global Trends. Track how the novel coronavirus is spreading around the globe with up-to-date visuals that give context to the data. Johns Hopkins University.
- The U.S. Health Weather Map. Look up illnesses linked to fever by zip code and county. Oregon State University/Kinsa Insights.
- Worldometer. Daily statistics on reported cases and deaths by country.