- COVID-19 Economic Crisis: By State. From the Carsey School of Public Policy at the University of New Hampshire, state-by-state breakdowns and the effects of the pandemic on individual industries.
- COVID-19 Economy Tracker. Tracks the economic impacts of COVID-19 on people, businesses and communities across the United States in real time.
- Economics in the Time of COVID-19. From the Centre for Economic Policy Research, this book brings together research from economists worldwide.
- Global Economic Effects of COVID-19. This Congressional Research Service report provides an overview of the global economic costs to date and the response by governments and international institutions to address these effects.
- COVID-19: Occupational Licensing During Public Emergencies. States are both leveraging existing statutes and taking new actions to help ensure as many health workers are able to work during this time as possible.
- Tackling the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis Together. A look at data and policy responses from the Office for Economic Cooperation and Development spanning topics from health to education and taxes. Included is a Country Policy Tracker that allows users to explore what countries are doing to contain the spread of the coronavirus and to help people, small businesses and the economy weather the crisis.