Fire Is Everyone’s Fight community outreach guide
Information to help you spread the word about safe cooking, working smoke alarms and other fire risks in your community
There are dozens of ways you can use Fire is Everyone’s Fight to help teach people in your city or town to be safer. Our community outreach guide shares just a few ideas to help you get started. It offers suggestions for engaging people in the community. This guide will help you:
- Integrate Fire is Everyone’s Fight content into your existing media and community outreach programs.
- Reach out to organizations to arrange speaking opportunities.
- Use social media to get the word out about fire safety and prevention.
- Know what to say and how to say it simply and effectively.
- Put together an event that attracts the audience you want to inform.
- Create opportunities to get the word out.
Community PowerPoint presentation
Our PowerPoint presentation includes slides to cover the essential home fire safety information for any community presentation. In addition, there are audience-specific slides for:
- Caregivers of babies and toddlers.
- Older adults.
- Caregivers of older adults.
Use these additional slides as needed to customize your presentation to your audience.
Fire Is Everyone’s Fight® Graphic Guidelines
Information on formats, color, color alternates, contrast, minimum size, clearspace and improper logo usage.