Explore these resources to:
- Create and sustain a fire-adapted community located within a WUI.
- Find out how to develop a community wildfire protection plan.
- Help your fire department increase community awareness about preventing WUI fires.
- Learn about new and emerging technology for wildland fire incident response.
- Read about the latest in WUI research.
- Prepare more effectively for response to WUI fires.
In addition, our WUI toolkit contains recommended and trusted resources from other agencies and organizations that will help your fire department prepare for, and respond to, WUI fires.
Our latest article
Hospital evacuation challenges during a wildfire
Hospital leadership at Kaiser Permanente in Santa Rosa, California, share their personal and professional experiences on hospital evacuation during the Tubbs Fire.