2024 EFO and Leadership Symposium
April 5-6, 2024
Revisit the presentations from the 2023 EFO and Leadership Symposium held on April 14-15, 2023.
The goals for this event are:
- Provide a curriculum extension and update of the EFO Program.
- Recognize and spotlight outstanding and innovative research by select EFO Program students.
- Provide high-quality presentations by private and public sector representatives.
- Promote continuous dialogue among EFO Program graduates and U.S. Fire Administration staff.
- Facilitate networking between EFO Program graduates and leaders in the fire and EMS profession.
- Officially recognize recent EFO Program graduates and research winners.
Who can attend
Current and future fire and EMS leaders, EFO Program graduates and EFO Program students.
Conference registration and on-campus lodging are free but space is limited. Bus transportation is provided to and from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport for those staying on campus.
Attendees staying in on-campus housing are required to purchase a meal ticket for the duration of their stay. There is no travel reimbursement for the symposium.