Course, dormitory and vehicle registration takes place in the lobby of Building C at the NETC. We recommend you bring luggage with wheels as you may need to walk some distance to your room.
Check-in timeCheck-in time is 2 p.m. on the day of travel. The front desk is always open. If you arrive the day your course begins, do so no later than 1 hour before class starts to allow time for registration.
How to register
At check-in, you will receive an information packet with the following:
- Classroom location, start time and campus map.
- Student badge.
- Travel reimbursement (stipend) handout with sample completion directions.
- Official blank travel reimbursement form.
- Parking permit (if you drove to campus).
- NETC Facility Information Sheet.
Check-in time should only take seconds.
Students eligible for a travel reimbursement
Please return the signed travel reimbursement handout and your required travel reimbursement documentation to the front desk.
Students not eligible for travel reimbursement
Return the Student Stipend Agreement provided by the front desk with the box “No stipend” checked and your signature.
Checkout time is 8 a.m. Please return the room key to the front desk. Your key card is deactivated at 8 a.m. on the day of your departure.
- Registration questions? NETC Admissions Office
- 800-238-3358, ext. 1035