- Check-in time is 2 p.m. and checkout time is 8 a.m.
- Always display your photo ID.
- Alcohol is not allowed at NETC.
- Please smoke outside and only in designated areas.
- Weapons are not allowed on campus.
Vaccination is not required for on-campus students and instructors.
|Breakfast||Mon-Fri||6:30 to 8:30 a.m.|
|Sat and Sun||6:30 to 9:30 a.m.|
|Lunch||Every day||11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|Dinner||Mon to Sat||5 to 7:30 p.m.|
|Sun||5:30 to 9:30 p.m.|
Students: Send us your on-campus photos!
Give us permission to use photos of your on-campus training experience and we'll publish them to the U.S. Fire Administration's social media accounts.Learn how
Photo: At the NFA's Burn Lab, Fire Investigation: Essentials students from around the country work under the guidance of NFA and ATF instructors to analyze and document the properties of various materials and how they react once they are exposed to fire.