Make sure you bring the following documentation with you to National Emergency Training Center. We can't make copies for you so it is important to double-check you have this documentation with you before you leave home. Put the documentation in the envelope that we provide you at registration and leave it in the drop box at the Housing Office.
|Documentation required||Additional information|
|A copy of your purchased airline ticket (or other ticketed means of transportation) or itinerary.||Your ticket must show that it is a nonrefundable, economy/coach-class ticket. If your ticket doesn't contain this information, it will delay processing of your travel reimbursement.|
|If you arrived in a personal/department/rental vehicle:||If you don't own the vehicle, you'll need to provide a signed statement from the owning agency on letterhead stating that you are authorized to drive it.|
|Original receipts for expenses related to travel exceptions and cost savings that were approved in writing by the NETC Admissions Office.||Your name must appear on the receipts. Any return travel receipts must be sent to the NETC Admissions Office within 14 days of the end of course date.|
|Your personal banking information to include:||A voided check is preferred. We do not process reimbursement payments to reloadable debit cards.|
If you provided all required documentation at registration
- Reimbursement takes 6 to 8 weeks following the course start date. Call the Admissions Office at 301-447-1035 if your reimbursement isn't deposited by the eighth week.
- The reimbursement is deposited electronically into the checking or savings account you provided information for when you arrived at NETC.
- The deposit entry name varies by bank but is usually listed as FED SALARY, FEM2, or TREAS.
- Remember, you are responsible for reimbursing your sponsoring organization if applicable.
If you didn't provide all required documentation at registration
Failure to provide all required receipts and documentation within 30 days of the course end date may result in a delay or denial of your travel reimbursement. Send additional information related to your reimbursement request to the NETC Admissions Office as soon as you can.
- Reimbursement questions? NETC Admissions Office
- 800-238-3358, ext. 1035